GRP Pultruded Grating
IM Pultruded Grating (FRP Pultruded Gratings)offers the high strength to weight fraction when it compares with steel and other metal gratings, additionally it won’t corrode. Glass strengthened polymer (GRP) products are weights 75% less than the steel and 30% less than the aluminum structurals.
IM Pultruded gratings are available in a broad range of resins, standard and customized colors, depths, panel sizes and percentage of open area configurations. Surface options include a plain top or anti skid grit top, offers superior slip resistant.
Pultruded Grating can be used for so many industrial applications like work platforms, trench covers and bridge walkways and so on.
Advantages of Pultruded Fiberglass Grating:
- Corrosion Resistant
- UV Resistant
- Maintenance Free
- Non Conductive
- Superior Strength in load bar direction
- Fire Retardant
- Skid Resistant
- High Stiffness
- Long Service Life
|Type||GRP Pultruded Grating|
|Material of Construction||Fiberglass+ Resin (ISO, VE) + Additives (ATH, CAO etc.)|
|Size||Sizes can be customized|
|Color||Yellow, grey, green and can be customized|
|Surface||Concave, Checkered Sheet, Gritted|
Available Grating Sizes:
We also manufacture customized Fiberglass molded gratings as per the client requirements on special request. Gratings are available in a variety of reinforcements, resin and color options. According to your requirements we are ready to offer the solutions.
|Top Width-A (mm)||Spacing-B
|Estimated Weight (kg/m2)|
For Customized Sizes and loading standards please contact us.
GRP Grating Vs Conventional Gratings
Organizations across over almost all enterprises are beginning to purchase GRP (Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer) gratings due to their superior safety and quality it offers contrasted with many traditional grating and platform materials.
While considering a fiberglass grating costs and services, it’s great to know how it stands up compared with different materials.
- Versus structural timber: GRP is resistant to rotting, warping and decay due to moisture and water exposure. Insects are not able to damage GRP compared to many industrial woods.
- Versus structural metals: Glass fiber reinforced polymer (GRP) gratings won’t corrode or rust like steel or dent in low-impact situations like aluminum often does.
- Versus conductors: GRP has a high dielectric capacity, a poorer conductor of electricity, providing safety to installers and workers standing on the FRP flooring and grating. The GRP is also a non-sparking material that can help to reduce the risk of electrical shock.
Common Pultruded Fiberglass Grating Applications
- Crossover Platforms
- Manhole Covers
- Trench Covers
Areas of Application
IM’s pultruded GRP gratings have applications in many industries, including:
- Oil Refineries
- Bridges and Tunnels
- Metals / Mining
- Chemical Processing
- IT Server Farms
- Water / Waste Treatment
- Numerous Architectural Uses
- Shipping Containers
- Shipping Centers
- Chemical Processing
- Food & Beverage
- Wind Energy
- Offshore Drilling
- Transportation Facilities
- Pulp & Paper
- Emergency Response Vehicles
- Water Parks